Let To Buy
Letting out your existing property to buy a new home is become increasingly popular.
Whether it is to avoid a property chain or with the intention to hold it as a long term investment it is a viable option in many cases. This is classed as a Consumer Buy to Let and fewer lenders operate in this sector or have restricted caveats.
- Letting the property whilst trying to buy a new residential property avoids the chain and can put you in pole position when making offers on the new purchase.
- You can capital raise, subject to equity, to provide deposit funds towards the new purchase.
- Capital Raise – to pay off debts to help affordability for the new purchase.
- Easy way to get on the Buy to Let ladder without the need to pay Stamp Duty and Solicitors costs.
- Long term investment vehicle to compliment retirement planning.